As you navigate this final week of March into upcoming Spring 2016, get excited! There are so many things you can reflect on and celebrate as you continue working hard. I was reflecting on a few personal milestones of this 2015-2016 and was shocked by how much was accomplished in just the time since this academic year began. Here are just a few:
- Traveling to Las Vegas in October 2015 for the National Academic Advising Conference and presenting with a co-worker on current methods
2. This picture is self-explanatory
3. Reading Leo Tolstoy’s masterpiece, War & Peace, during Thanksgiving Break. F-i-n-a-l-l-y!!
4. Completing a novel (Wheelman) and getting it published. (I highly recommend NaNoWriMo each November!)
5. Adding a family pet in February 2016-
These were just a few of the memories from this year. As you think about your milestones, it’ll help motivate you to work through to the end of this season. I look forward to hearing your success stories.