Thanks for stopping by!
My name is Brian L. Tucker, and I’m an author who has a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the Bluegrass Writers Studio at Eastern Kentucky University. When not writing, I work as an academic advisor in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
I am the author of the recent middle grade book:
- To the Buzzer, published by Wipf and Stock / Resource Publications (2020),
as well as the children’s book:
- The Scary, Gray Shark (winner of the 2019 Story Monsters Approved – School Life award).
I have also written several books in the Young Adult genre:
- Pokeweed: An Illustrated Historical Novella (Kindle Bestseller and 2018 American Book Awards Best Novella finalist)
- Swimming the Echo (Kindle Bestseller)
- Wheelman (Kindle Bestseller)
Beyond that, I’ve published one collection of short stories:
And one poetry chapbook:
My interests include oceans, lakes, rivers, reading Thomas Merton, finding amazing new restaurants, and watching my wife and daughter play.
If I can help you with writing or publishing, contact me on Instagram at: bltuck2, or, message me on the contact page.